- 1. Your Favorite Monster.
- 2. Your Favorite Character.
- 3. Your Favorite Scene/Book.
- 4. Your Favorite Place/time.
- 5. Your Favorite Paring.
- 6. Any Character Gender-bent.
- 7. Any Character age-bent.
- 8. Any Character extremely OOC.
- 9. Any Character re-imagine/re-designed.
- 10. Any Character crack paring.
- 11. High-school AU.
- 12. Modern AU.
- 13. Superhero/magical girl AU.
- 14. Fairy-tale Au.
- 15. Crossover AU.
- 16. Draw/Write Tragedy.
- 17. Draw/Write Love.
- 18. Draw/Write Fear.
- 19. Draw/Write Sweet.
- 20. Draw/Write Fire.
- 21. What is something you wanted more of in the books?
- 22. A monster you really wanted them to explore?
- 23. A scene you really wanted to happen in the books?
- 24. What ending would you have wanted to happen?
- 25. Another book came out, What would you have it be about?
- 26. One of your Head-cannon.
- 27. One of your unpopular opinion.
- 28. One of your favorite most unnoticed/unmentioned scene.
- 29. Something you didn’t notice or didn’t catch the first time.
- 30. One of your questions about the series that you still don’t have answer for.
the pic is suppose to say writing/drawing challenge. I suck. I wanted to make this for everyone. Well I hope someone enjoys this. If you do this, please tag it #30 days monstrumologist , then I’ll see it.))
god be my witness! i never shall yield, 'till we come face to face.
Les Misérables at the Dallas Theater Center, Summer 2014
i don’t care if you think it’s “improper first date attire” this suit of armor is enchanted and i’m wearing it
“Malfoy bought the whole team brand-new Nimbus Cleansweeps!” Ron said, like a poor person. “That’s not fair!”
“Everything that is possible is fair,” Harry reminded him gently. “If he is able to purchase better equipment, that is his right as an individual. How is Draco’s superior purchasing ability qualitatively different from my superior Snitch-catching ability?”
“I guess it isn’t,” Ron said crossly.
Harry laughed, cool and remote, like if a mountain were to laugh. “Someday you’ll understand, Ron.”
Harry and Ron stood before the Mirror of Erised. “My God,” Ron said. “Harry, it’s your dead parents.”
Harry’s eyes flicked momentarily over to the mirror. “So it is. This information is neither useful nor productive. Let us leave at once, to assist Hagrid in his noble enterprise of raising as many dragon eggs as he sees fit, in spite of our country’s unjust dragon-trading restrictions.”
“But it’s your parents, Harry,” Ron said. Ron never really got it.
Harry sighed. “The fundamental standard for all relationships is the trader principle, Ron.”
“I don’t understand,” Ron said.
“Of course you don’t,” said Harry affectionately. “This principle holds that we should interact with people on the basis of the values we can trade with them – values of all sorts, including common interests in art, sports or music, similar philosophical outlooks, political beliefs, sense of life, and more. Dead people have no value according to the trader principle.”
“But they gave birth to y–”
“I made myself, Ron,” Harry said firmly.
gonna watch some HISTORICAL FICTION gonna become EMOTIONALLY INVESTED gonna learn TRUE FACTS gonna get PUMPED gonna go to the LIBRARY
Groot appreciation post | Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy 2013 #4
I never thought I’d use the word cute to describe this dude, buT LOOK AT THAT FACE.
Nothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn it into poetry. All that blood was never once beautiful. It was just red.